We are back with our 3rd installment of the Green Wedding Guild and ElopeNC‘s Spring 2022 Challenge. Fresh, juicy red strawberries were the inspiration for this theme and our vintage red pieces took center stage. The bright design by KaraMia Events and sweet photos taken by MKM Photography are a tribute to this tasty treat!
For the table setting, our vintage red/pink and white dinner plates, paired with a red goblet, look bright and happy! Vintage stainless flatware with the darling rose-shaped napkin complete each setting for the happy couple. Red and pink books from our vintage collection were used to elevate our red-flashed compote filled with lovely florals. A final touch was the pair of pink glass candleholders. But wait, take a look at those fresh and chocolate-covered strawberries. What a nice touch!
We love the dessert table setup! That beautiful cake, sitting atop our vintage milk glass cake stand, looks amazing! Milk glass was the star on this table – in addition to the cake stand, you can see a hobnail vase filled with florals and a candle holder. The touch of light blue, seen on the sweetheart table, also shows up in the vintage dessert plates.
Beautiful work, KaraMia Events! If you missed our first two features, check out Green Wedding Guild and ElopeNC Spring 2022 Challenge and “A Whimsical Tea Party Elopement” .
- Organizers: The Green Wedding Guild @greenweddingguild and ElopeNC @elope.nc
- Venue: Old Lystra Inn @oldlystrainn
- Planner: KaraMia Events @karamia.events
- Photographer: MKM Photo @mkmphotonc
- Florist: Event Flouret @eventflouret
- Rentals: Southern Vintage Table @southernvintagetable2
- Linen Rentals: American Party Rentals @americanpartyrentals
- Dress: Borrowed & Beautiful Bridal @bbbridalnc
- Jewelry: Joint Venture Jewelry @jointventurenc
- Hair & Makeup: Lovestruck Beauty @love.struckbeauty
- Tuxedo: Indochino @indochino
- Officiant: Rev. Katherine Dupree @marrymekath
- Cake: Sweet Bumpas @sweetbumpas
- Models: Jacob @therealjacobkim and Sara @saraabrons