Last week’s blog showcased Katherine and Colby’s wedding at the Parlour at Mann’s Chapel where the couple used our vintage light blue goblets. They looked so lovely on their tables!
This week we have photos, courtesy of Alaina Ronquillo Photography, from Madeline and Josh’s wedding held at The Carolina Inn. On their reception tables were our vintage blue and white plates in alternating mostly blues and mostly whites. We loved how it all came together, thanks to the careful planning and guidance of Ashley Murray, owner of Charming Carolina Events and Weddings. Bravo!
Congrats, Madeline and Josh, and thanks for including us in your happy Carolina Blue wedding!
- Planning, design, and production: @charming_carolina
- Photography: @alainaronquillophoto
- Videography: @point200
- Florist: @trebellainc
- Venue + Catering: @thecarolinainn
- Bakery: @madhatterdurham
- Musicians: @elegantensembles
- DJ: @bunndjco
- Hair and Makeup: @thebeautytribenc
- Stationary + Signage: @empaperco
- Rentals @partyreflections- @the_prettiest_pieces – @southernvintagetable2
- Lighting: @si_events_llc
- Tent + Draping: @ce_rental_raleigh
- Bridesmaid dresses: @showmeyourmumu
- MaidOH dress: @smithandquinn
- Bridal gown boutique: @themagnoliabride
- Menswear: @generationtux