Last Sunday we headed to an open house at Forest Hall at Chatham Mills in Pittsboro. Every facet of wedding vendors was present. From food, drink, and florals to music, photography, and rentals, professionals were ready and available to help guests with their wedding plans. These wondrous photos, courtesy of Morgan Caddell Photography, captured the moments just before the doors opened.
In addition to our business table, we set the tables at Forest Hall with our vintage white stoneware, blue & white dishes, flatware, glassware, and napkins. Centerpieces and decor were arranged by two talented floral vendors; farm tables- All In Bloom, and round tables – Barn of Chapel Hill. With both round cloth-covered and bare farm tables presented, folks could envision the versatility and beauty of this historic space.
Exquisitely orchestrated by Anessa and Nathan Grimes of Harmony Weddings and Events, this opening was a huge success. Thank you, Anessa and Nathan, for the invitation to join this incredible group of professionals. Being a part of this open house reminds us all that it takes a village of talented vendors to create a fabulous event!
- All In Bloom– decor rentals and florist
- Ceremonies by Katherine– ceremony officiant
- City BBQ– catering
- Classic Event Cars– getaway cars
- Confectionate Cakes– cakes and desserts
- Drinkz by Design– bar services
- Event Espresso– coffee bar
- Fallon’s Flowers– florist
- Farm and Filigree– vintage rentals
- Fords Fluent N Food– catering
- Forest Hall at Chatham Mills– booking calendar and rental info
- Harmony Weddings and Events– planning and coordination
- Hyatt Place– hotel room blocks
- JD Silverthorne– DJ
- Knot Your Average Events– honeymoon planning
- Made Beautiful by Roya– hair and make up artist
- Magnolia Grove Weddings– planning and coordination
- Matt Phillips– live musician
- Morgan Caddell Photography– photographer
- Rodan and Fields– skin care
- Sassool– catering
- Southern Harvest– catering
- Southern Vintage Table– vintage place settings
- Tomova Fine Art– live watercolor artist
- Touch Frame Photo Booth– indoor photo booth
- Tribeca Tavern– catering
- Vintage Follies– VW photo booth bus
- Wedded Kiss– hair and make up artist
- Wild Flora Farm at the Barn of Chapel Hill– florist
- Wrinkled Blanket Media– videographer
In addition to these gorgeous photos by Morgan Cadell Photography, be sure to check out the blog post of the event by Ashanta Staten of But A Moment Photography. Her pictorial essay is lovely!
PS – Thank you, Pat, for checking in on me!